How do I use my Rewards points to book a hire car with Europcar?
ALL - Accor Live Limitless cardholders can use their Rewards points to book a hire car online with our partner Europcar:
- 1- Go to the all.accor.com website and log onto your online account
- 2- Enter your email address or your ALL card number, followed by your password
- 3- Go to the « MY LOYALTY AREA AND MEMBERSHIP » section
- 4- Click on « Use my points »
- 5- Click on « CHOOSE A PARTNER »
- 6- Select Europcar in the drop-down menu
- 7- Click on « Book using your points / Manage your booking » at the bottom of the screen
You will now be automatically directed to Europcar's dedicated booking website. Your personal details and your Rewards Points balance will be displayed. You can:
- 1- Choose your vehicle and select any options required
- 2- Adapt the number of points to reflect exactly how many points you wish to use, starting at 2,000 Rewards points
Your Rewards points will be debited from your account as soon as the booking is confirmed.
The booking conditions are as follows:
- You must have at least 2000 Rewards points in your account at the time of booking, bearing in mind that 2,000 Rewards points gives you a €20 discount on your booking.
- This service is only available via Europcar's dedicated booking website.
- The member is the only person eligible to use his/her Rewards points to make a booking. Bookings cannot be made for third parties.
- Bookings made with Rewards points can be cancelled, but this must be done via the dedicated website. Once a booking has been cancelled, your points will be recredited to your account.
- Current bookings cannot be amended. Instead, you must cancel the booking and then make a new one.
- Hire cars can only be booked with Rewards points in the following countries: Belgium, Denmark, France (including Martinique, Guadeloup and Reunion island), Germany, Greece, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Please note that this service is governed by Europcar's Terms & Conditions for ALL, available on Europcar's dedicated booking website.
N.B: If you have less than 2,000 Rewards points, the Drivemypoints booking website will only give you the option of cancelling a current booking.